Times are gone when you had to stand and wait for long hours at the IRCTC window to get the travel tickets. In fact, now you don’t even have to look for internet connection or cyber space for the same.
Surprised! How on earth would you then book the travel tickets??
Here’s the big news!
IRCTC launches a smarter way to book tickets. Now book your rail ticket -ANYWHERE ANYTIME through your Mobile Phones.
IRCTC brings to you the mobile website https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with just a few clicks you can book your tickets using your Mobile Phones. IRCTC mobile website is convenient and easy to use, can be accessed from any browser enabled mobile having basic GPRS activated on phone.
The following features are available:
Book Ticket/ Enquiry – Book tickets by providing source and destination.
Booked History – Tickets whose Date of Journey is due will be visible.
Cancel Ticket – Cancel any of the tickets whose date of journey is due.
Browse the URL using your mobile and book tickets using any of your credit/debit card for payment.
Help for booking
1. Login to URL with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
2. Fill in details for plan my travel.
3. Select the train and continue the booking.
4. Use existing passenger list on add passengers.
5. Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful booking.
Simple and speedy! Isn’t it?