Indian Railways announces Summer Special Trains to major stations to help you avoid the rush and enjoy your vacations without any tension!
Here are the details…
- Summer Special trains planned over approximately 44 different popular routes to clear extra rush between April- June 2012
- Major cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad,Bangalore, Jammu Tawi, Jaipur, Guwahati,Lucknow, Pune. Etc will be connected with summer special trains.
- 14 unreserved trains, 2 fully air conditioned and 10 superfast trains will be operational.
- Special trains planned to make approximately 5600 journeys.
- Extra coaches to be attached in existing trains (where operationally feasible)
- An All India Summer Special Time Table 2012 is available at major stations and on Indian Railways website at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 119 new trains introduced on regular basis will also become available during summers.
Now enjoy your vacations with the hustle free bookings and journeys with Indian Railways. For itinerary, log on to www.indianrailways.gov.in