Maharaja’s Express is an awarded and much-loved Indian luxury train which who wouldn’t love to board at least once in life! So if you too are fancying a royal sojourn on this luxury train but concerned about the tariff and out of budget journey packages then here’s a good news for you! Maharajas’ Express Christmas and New Year’s Departure brings to you two amazing offers on these journeys !
One of the most popular luxury trains in India, Maharajas’ Express has lined-up four special departures during Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Get all geared up to make your celebrations even better and lavish on-board this ‘luxury on wheels’. Following are the departures:
- The Heritage of India (17th Dec 2016) – This 7 night / 8 day journey covers Mumbai, Ajanta, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Agra, and Delhi.
- Treasures of India (25th Dec 2016) – This 3 night / 4 day journey covers Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
- Gems of India (28th Dec 2016) – This 3 night / 4 day journey offers a visit to Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
- The Indian Panorama (31st Dec 2016)- This 7 night / 8 day journey offers visit to Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra, Gwalior, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and Lucknow.
Another highlight of Maharajas’ Express Christmas and New Year’s Departure is two amazing offers on these journeys. The offers are valid till the date of departure of the journeys and is subject to availability of cabins.
- OFFER 1- 50 percent discount
The first offer on the above departures states that on booking a cabin on twin sharing basis the first adult pays the full cost but the second sharing the cabin will avail 50% discount on the adult cost. This offer is applicable for all nationalities. In clear terms, if you and your partner are going, you pay for one and your companion pays 50 percent only
- OFFER 2- Early bird offer
The second offers states that on booking a Deluxe Room, the guest gets a chance to upgrade his room from Deluxe Cabin to Junior Suite, by just paying only 50% of the difference in Tariff between these two. This offer is valid till 30thNovember 2016. This offer too is applicable for all nationalities.
All the journeys of Maharaja Express are very meticulously-planned and offer a visit to some of India’s best destinations. The itineraries include sightseeing, special meals, shopping and other memorable experiences. The décor of the train is gorgeous and the hospitality is impeccable. The luxury train has 43 guest cabins along with two multi-cuisine restaurants – Rang Mahal and Mayur Mahal. The train also features a souvenir coach and a lounge. Have a memorable journey, amid modern world-class comforts.
For more information, you may visit http://www.maharajas-express-india.com