IRCTC released its new ‘IRCTC Rail Connect’ Mobile App on Google play-store. IRCTC Rail Connect is one of the most awaited app as it contains following new features:
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Advanced security features to use self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login. One step login to existing users.
- Ladies & Premium Tatkal quota booking support added.
- Current reservation facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- Boarding point change functionality.
- IRCTC website’s tickets are now synchronized with app. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked through official website (www.irctc.co.in) and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
You can download the “IRCTC Rail Connect App” Android mobile app from http://bit.do/IRCTC-Rail-Connect