Rajasthan is one of the favorite destinations for Chandigarhians Every month many tours and trips have been organised to Rajasthan and the trip to the royal city never end without visiting the pink city ‘Jaipur’.
In a recent development on aircrafts flying from Chandigarh – The Pink city ‘Jaipur’ has been the newest addition to the list of flights from Chandigarh International Airport. The first non-stop Chandigarh – Jaipur flight will take off for the very first time on 26th March 2017. It is Jet Airways that is introducing this direct Chandigarh to Jaipur flight.
Highlights of Direct Chandigarh – Jaipur flight
- It will be the first non-stop flight from Chandigarh to Jaipur.
- The flight will take only 1.30 hours to reach Jaipur.
- Estimated cost of the tickets will be Rs. 3000.
- The flight will commence from 26th March 2017.
As of now, a flight of Jet airways takes off from Chandigarh to Jaipur with 1 stop in Delhi and it takes a minimum time of 2.50 hours to reach Jaipur.
Benefits of this flight
Till now, people commute by bus, trains or own vehicle to reach Jaipur from Chandigarh. Or if someone travel by air to Jaipur from the city, then the passenger have to halt in Delhi and then reach Jaipur.
- As it will be a direct flight, travellers will not have to halt at any of the airports.
- Now passengers will not have to travel to Jaipur via Delhi.